How to Make Your Reservation
Reservations for the 2018–19 school year are now sold out and our waiting list is closed.
Our Home School Program will be offered Mondays from October 1, 2018, through March 25, 2019, not including holidays.
- Book one entry time for up to five school-age students (ages 3–18).
- Children ages two and under are admitted free of charge and do not need to be included in reservation numbers.
- One adult per student may book complimentary admission as a chaperone. A single chaperone can bring up to five students. The maximum reservation size is five students and five chaperones. If your student numbers reduce on the day of your visit, your free chaperone numbers will reduce in kind.
- Families/educators may make one reservation per school year.
MorningPresentation in the Auditorium
- 9:40 a.m.
- 10:15 a.m.
- 10:50 a.m.
AfternoonPresentation in the Discovery Lab Classrooms
- 11:40 a.m.
- 12:15 p.m.
- 12:50 p.m.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your program time.
Special note: Home school groups of 10 or more school-age children may make a reservation to visit together through our Field Trip school programs. Self-Guided Field Trip reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to the program minimums and maximums. Families may only make one Home School Program or Field Trip reservation per school year.